Monday, March 22, 2010

halooo :)
sy tktaw nk story ape . harap maaf .
HAHA ~

eh eh btw ,
nk taw smthng ?
while bt revision td ,
we're (me n frnds) had a talk and yes , gossip ! *wajib hee :)
talk pny talk ,
suddenly ,
one of my frnds said tht i'm gonna be married wth the ttdi guy/boy .
andd i was like ' huhh ? ape kau merepek wehhh .. '
-_________________________-"

andd one of my frnds asked me .
now , who's ur boyf?
then i told her tht im still single la syggg ..
andd she's totally like whattt ?
*dy whttt sbb pelik ckp psl married tuh even im in single
HAHA ~

btw the truth is ,
I AM NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP
or shld i say ,
I"M SINGLE .
clearrr ??
*cehh , marah nmpk . haha :)

bout the ttdi guy/boy things ,
it's under secret babeyhhh .
haha .
later later , i'm gonna tell u guys .
just wait and see ..
andd pls do not hoping me wth him .
i'm just scared to be in love again .
i've lost my confident :'(

oke ppl , gtg now . byeee !


No comments:

Post a Comment